Thursday 17 March 2011

While removing layers upon layers of leaves in my garden this past week, I was marveled by the abundance of life poking through the earth.  It has been such a cold, long winter and yet life continues, seemingly stronger than ever.   I am reminded, even amidst the doom and gloom of disasters and wars occurring around the world, there is hope, there is a new day.  The poem is titled Kiss of Spring by Quail.  I only used a portion of the lovely poem on this LO.  Products used:  Tender by Butterflies and Bluebells, BMU_Love Honor Cherish Collection, BMU_BrushSet_Swirlicious, BMU_Ballard Collection and Easter by Lily Designs.

3 comments:

Sonia said...

Hi there Joyce
Beautiful photo! you are the master of amazing softness. Love the soft background of the layout with the little pops of yellow. Fab shadowing on the twig also. Bet you have been so busy in the garden since you got back! thanks for sharing this beautiful poem. Take care. Hugs Sonia x

dbmcp said...

Wee Nathan sure is growing into a bonnie wee lad!! As Sonia has said you sure are the queen of softness!! I love seeing how you utilise Brandy's awesome kits!! Keep them coming!! Ngaire

Unknown said...

Joyce,
Thanks so much for sharing your "gifts" with me. Not only are your collections beautiful so are your subjects. Nathan is adorable. I love the pages with both of them. What a proud Big brother.
I love the softness and the contract with the yellow chicks.
Laura
Can't wait to see more.

Post a Comment