Monday 4 April 2011

I was really missing my grandbabies after being home for only 2 weeks and hoping that I could see them again real soon.  Well, here I am back in Florida, but not how I envisioned!  Little Nate was admitted to the hospital last Tuesday with a second round of RSV.  I was able to catch a flight that very day so I could assist with his care.  He is home now, still not feeling well, but Grandma is giving plenty of doses of love.  I won't be posting any new entries for a couple of weeks but I will have plenty to share once I'm home and back into a routine.  

3 comments:

dbmcp said...

Oh Joyce so sorry to hear about Nate. Prayers going up for him for a quick and whole recovery and for you and the rest of the family as well. I'm sure that Nathan and Nicholas will be some of the most loved little grand boys around with a Granny like you!!! Look forward to seeing your LO's that you will be sharing with us. Take care my friend!!

KC said...

So sorry Nathan has been ill. I hope he is feeling better today. Lucky boys to have their grandma's love and attention! Take care and I will look forward to your blog posts when you get home.

Catherine said...

Oh, poor little Nathan. I hope he is much better now Joyce. I'm sure you will love him better.

Post a Comment