Saturday 30 April 2011


When Baby Nate came home from the hospital with salmonella poisoning, my stay in Florida was extended until he was able to return to day care.  You bet, I loved every minute of caring for him 24-7!  I truly took several hundred photos during my stay and I'm anxious to get them all scrapped while the memories are fresh.  The journaling on the layout can be read by clicking on it.  This moment was also captured on video which you will find below.  I giggle every time I see Nicholas in motion.  I wanted to make some frog elements for the layout so experimented with selecting the color range in Adobe Photoshop CS3.  I've included a tutorial that you can find HERE.  Just scroll down a bit.

4 comments:

Catherine said...

Wonderful, wonderful!! Your layout, and your story, is superb, and the icing on the cake is the video of Nicholas and the frog! Thank you for sharing! :)

Sonia said...

Oh my gosh Joyce!! I've just come back to have another look at this video. I looked on my ipod touch last time and I couldn't see the video... Isn't little Nicholas such a darling! Hop Hop Hop!!! Oh I did chuckle and then his little face when he hopped off!! Way too cute!!

Thanks for sharing the video your gorgeous layout and the amazing tutorial!
Hugs and Smiles
Sonia

dbmcp said...

He he he I loved seeing Nicholas's face when the frog just disappeared! Very very cute. Don't they just give you the best of giggles!! So nice to see a video and also to see more of your wonderful LO's

KC said...

Darling photos, layout and video! So fun to see children discovering nature!

Post a Comment