Tuesday 3 May 2011

My Mother

It seems that all I scrap are my two precious grandsons but that’s because I have so many photographs to scrap.  Whereas, my mother who is so very precious to me also, does not like to have her picture taken because the camera makes her look old!  At 91 years of age, she is anything but old.  My mother is beyond incredible.  She has not only maintained a youthful appearance but she makes us all feel young by just being in her presence!  She has become a role model to many because of her passion for life, demonstrating grace and abundant love.  Yes, she is a very special lady and I am so proud to call her my mother.  I was in a hurry to make a card to get in the mail for Mother’s Day so I scraplifted Brandy’s lovely page of Lily from her Grandparents Collection.  I recommend that you take a close look at this Collection.  It contains treasures beyond beautiful!

1 comments:

KC said...

Joyce, your mother is stunning! I'm sure people tell her that all the time. I hope she believes them, because it is true! I can tell from your heartfelt journaling that she is as beautiful inside as she is outside. What a great layout!

Post a Comment